POPI Manual and Toolkit
Please note: VAT invoices are issued only after the registration and payment process have been completed.
All businesses will possess personal information to some degree, and it is important that this information is processed and protected in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act.
Whether you are a sole proprietor or a large corporation, action will have to be taken to ensure that data is protected. This POPI Manual and toolkit have been created to assist companies with implementing policies and procedures to reach that goal
This toolkit will provide you with the following:
- Manual and guide to POPI compliance, providing step by step instructions of what is required from the company as well as policies and procedures to be implemented.
- Guidance and templates for the registration of the information officer.
- Compliance questionnaire and checklist to guide you through compliance requirements
- Detailed data audit questionnaire.
- Personal Information Impact assessment with examples of data subjects and document processing.
- Guidance for direct marketing requirements.
- Example wording for clauses in contracts or terms and conditions.
- Template documents for objections, corrections or requests for access to information
- Guidance on safeguards to implement over data
- New sections are required to be included in the PAIA manual
- Free training sessions on POPI are included as a recording.
For a demo of the product, please see here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E7uARdD-PrrwAY4QFNeWIoO2VmdYVPIS/view?usp=sharing
Invalid coupon code